This year, we have been very pleased to be working on several sites run by The Parques Reunidos Group – one of the world’s leading leisure park operators.
We have had one of our ride photography solutions on the Thor’s Hammer Ride at TusenFryd, Norway’s largest theme park, since 2013. And, we have welcomed two other Parques Reunidos attractions: Blackpool Zoo and Oceanarium, The Bournemouth Aquarium.
Blackpool Zoo is a multi-award winning, family-friendly, outdoor attraction, in Lancashire. It houses a wide range of animals, with everything from a petting zoo through to large, exotic mammals, with all sorts of informative talks and displays too. Visitors can even spend time face-to-face with cheeky monkeys in the fabulous Amazonia exhibit! Not surprisingly, it is a very popular zoo and has been rated the 3rd best zoo in the UK in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Attraction Awards for 2015.
Blackpool Zoo has previously had a photo solution from another supplier, but it wasn’t meeting their needs, so they turned to us.
There are currently 5 aspects to our photo solution here:
- An indoor, green screen near the entrance, utilising a ‘forced workflow’ system designed to capture visitors entering the park.
- A second green screen, outdoors, in a sheltered area – designed to capture any guests who ‘slipped through the net’ previously.
- Roving photographers, which are ideal in the given space and allow for further flexibility in the photography.
- A custom built, dedicated and branded sales redemption area, positioned in order to maximise sales, near the end of a visitor’s experience.
- Plus, another ‘overflow’ sales station in the gift shop, which is used during peak season.
Oceanarium, The Bournemouth Aquarium
This aquarium is in a relatively small space, compared to Blackpool Zoo and TusenFryd. Consequently, we have one photo solution here: a green screen system near the entrance, with a sales redemption area near the exit. But, as you can see from the photos below, despite the space limitations, we have been able to create some really lovely, souvenir photos featuring the various, colourful, aquarium creatures:
As you can see from these very different attractions, our photo solutions are always tailor-made to the needs of each individual client. If you’d like to know more about how we could help you, please contact us.